Author’s note: Thanks to Mike Desch, Rich Fording, Matt Gabel, Marc Hutchison, Toby Rider, and Scott Wolford for comments on earlier drafts and especially to Kirk Randazzo for numerous discussions on methodology. Thanks also to Paul Huth and Todd Allee for sharing their data and to Paul Hensel, Adam Przeworski, and Bruce Russett and John Oneal for making their data publicly available. Unfortunately, I cannot hold anyone else responsible for the errors that remain. Replication data for the analyses in this article can be found at: http://bama.ua.edu/~dmgibler/replication and at http://isanet.org/data_archive.html.
Bordering on Peace: Democracy, Territorial Issues, and Conflict
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 509–532, September 2007
How to Cite
Gibler, D. M. (2007), Bordering on Peace: Democracy, Territorial Issues, and Conflict. International Studies Quarterly, 51: 509–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00462.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!