Author’s note: For their comments and criticisms of this effort, we thank Lisa Baglione, Jacqueline Best, Bruce Cronin, Colin Hay, Ronald Krebs, Jennifer Lobasz, the late Steve Poe, and Alexander Wendt. The usual disclaimers apply.
Exogenous Shocks or Endogenous Constructions? The Meanings of Wars and Crises
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 747–759, December 2007
How to Cite
Widmaier, W. W., Blyth, M. and Seabrooke, L. (2007), Exogenous Shocks or Endogenous Constructions? The Meanings of Wars and Crises. International Studies Quarterly, 51: 747–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00474.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!