Author’s note: A substantially different version of this paper was presented at the 2004 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, 15–18 April, and a more recent incarnation at the Workshop on the Economics of Forced Migration, MIT, 9–10 December 2005. We wish to thank T. K. Ahn, Shaun Bowler, Tom Carsey, Jim Cobbe, Matt Krain, Mark Lubell, Lanny Martin, Sara Mitchell, Sol Polachek, Kevin Quinn, Chris Reenock, Rafi Reuveny, Marc Rosenblum, Jackie Rubin, Idean Salehyan, Mark Souva, and Jeff Staton for helpful discussions, as well as Courtenay Ryals, several anonymous reviewers, the participants at the MIT Workshop, and colloquia at Rice University and Florida State University for their comments and suggestions. This research was partially supported by the National Science Foundation (SES-0099313) and the Council on Research and Creativity at Florida State. We also wish to thank Bela Hovy of the United Nations High Commission on Refugees for sharing their data with us. Andreas Beger, Brad Ellis, Ahmed Khanani, Kristin Kosek, Jackie Rubin, Brandon Stewart, and Jeff Weber provided efficient and helpful coding and data management support. We are solely responsible for the views and interpretation of the data reported here. A replication data set is available at the ISQ data archive web site http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/.
Whither Will They Go? A Global Study of Refugees’ Destinations, 1965–1995
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 811–834, December 2007
How to Cite
Moore, W. H. and Shellman, S. M. (2007), Whither Will They Go? A Global Study of Refugees’ Destinations, 1965–1995. International Studies Quarterly, 51: 811–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00478.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!