Author’s note: The authors would like to acknowledge the helpful comments of participants at the Political Economy of MNE Conference at Washington University, St. Louis in 2005 where an earlier version of this paper was presented. We also wish to thank Matthias Busse, Erik Gartzke, Doug Gibler, Nate Jensen, Junsoo Lee, Quan Li, Edmund Malesky, Monty Marshall, Guillermo Rosas, Marc Simon, Andy Sobel, Jeff Wooldridge, and the anonymous reviewers at ISQ. We are especially indebted to the keen insights of David D’Lugo. Please visit the ISA’s online data archive at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/ for access to the data used in this article.
Following the Flag: Troop Deployment and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 835–854, December 2007
How to Cite
Biglaiser, G. and DeRouen, K. (2007), Following the Flag: Troop Deployment and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment. International Studies Quarterly, 51: 835–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00479.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!