The Moral Hazard of Humanitarian Intervention: Lessons from the Balkans
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 49–80, March 2008
How to Cite
Kuperman, A. J. (2008), The Moral Hazard of Humanitarian Intervention: Lessons from the Balkans. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 49–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00491.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!