The Moral Hazard of Humanitarian Intervention: Lessons from the Balkans
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 49–80, March 2008
How to Cite
Kuperman, A. J. (2008), The Moral Hazard of Humanitarian Intervention: Lessons from the Balkans. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 49–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2007.00491.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!