Author’s note: We thank Sabine Carey, Indra de Soysa, Hanne Fjelde, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Phillip Schrodt, the editor of ISQ, and four anonymous reviewers for valuable comments. All reported analyses were conducted in Stata 9.2 and R 2.5.0. Replication data and command files are available via the Dataverse Network Project (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq) and the ISA data archive page (http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/).
Contagion or Confusion? Why Conflicts Cluster in Space1
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 215–233, June 2008
How to Cite
Buhaug, H. and Gleditsch, K. S. (2008), Contagion or Confusion? Why Conflicts Cluster in Space. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 215–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00499.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!