Author’s note: We thank Sabine Carey, Indra de Soysa, Hanne Fjelde, Nils Petter Gleditsch, Phillip Schrodt, the editor of ISQ, and four anonymous reviewers for valuable comments. All reported analyses were conducted in Stata 9.2 and R 2.5.0. Replication data and command files are available via the Dataverse Network Project (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq) and the ISA data archive page (http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/).
Contagion or Confusion? Why Conflicts Cluster in Space1
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 215–233, June 2008
How to Cite
Buhaug, H. and Gleditsch, K. S. (2008), Contagion or Confusion? Why Conflicts Cluster in Space. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 215–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00499.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!