Author’s note: I would like to acknowledge a Social Science Research Council-Japan Foundation Abe Fellowship and the University of California’s Pacific Rim Program for research support. For their very useful comments on earlier versions, I thank the editors, three anonymous reviewers, TaiMing Cheung, Peter Haas, Stephan Haggard, N. Ganesan, Iain Johnston, Margaret Kerns, Jeff Legro, Cecelia Lynch, John Ravenhill, Jürgen Rüland, Susan Shirk, Richard Stubbs, and participants at panels held at the 2003 American Political Science Association and International Studies Association Annual Meetings, and for research assistance, Maryam Komaie and Wilfred Wan.
The Genesis, Design and Effects of Regional Institutions: Lessons from East Asia and the Middle East
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 261–294, June 2008
How to Cite
Solingen, E. (2008), The Genesis, Design and Effects of Regional Institutions: Lessons from East Asia and the Middle East. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 261–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00501.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!