Author’s note: Previous versions of this paper were presented at the annual meeting of the International Studies Association, San Diego, California, March 22–25, 2006, the Shambaugh Conference “Building Synergies: Institutions and Cooperation in World Politics,” Iowa City, Iowa, October 12–15, 2006, and the annual meeting of the Peace Science Society, Columbus, Ohio, November 10–12, 2006. I would like to thank Ashley Leeds, Cliff Morgan, Randy Stevenson, Burcu Savun, Greg Vonnahme, the participants of the 2006 Shambaugh Conference, as well as the ISQ editors and the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Replication data and command files are available via the Dataverse Network Project (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq) and the ISA data archive page (http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/).
The Effect of Changing Conditions and Agreement Provisions on Conflict and Renegotiation Between States with Competing Claims
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 315–334, June 2008
How to Cite
Mattes, M. (2008), The Effect of Changing Conditions and Agreement Provisions on Conflict and Renegotiation Between States with Competing Claims. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 315–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00503.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!