Author’s note: I would like to thank the editorial board and anonymous reviewers at International Studies Quarterly, whose close engagement with my work was most helpful. I am also grateful to Jutta Weldes, Judith Squires, and David Mutimer, for providing valuable commentary on earlier drafts of this paper, and to the Economic and Social Research Council (UK), which funded the research.
Power and Authority in the Production of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1325
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 383–404, June 2008
How to Cite
Shepherd, L. J. (2008), Power and Authority in the Production of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1325. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 383–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00506.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!