Authors’ note: An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2006 American Political Science Association Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA. We thank Jon Bischof and Joe Weinberg for research assistance. Replication data for the analyses in this article can be found at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq and at http://isanet.org/data_archive/.
Taking Stock Seriously: Equity-Market Performance, Government Policy, and Financial Globalization
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 405–425, June 2008
How to Cite
Mosley, L. and Singer, D. A. (2008), Taking Stock Seriously: Equity-Market Performance, Government Policy, and Financial Globalization. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 405–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00507.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!