Author's note: I would like to thank Chris Achen, Matt Beckman, Alan Deardorff, Laura Evans, Rob Franzese, Rick Hall, Mike Hanmer, Jude Hays, Corrine McConnaughy, Will Moore, James D. Morrow, Won-Ho Park, Clint Peinhardt, Steve Poe, Mark Souva, Jeff Staton, and three anonymous reviewers for advice and comments on this article and Yoshi Ono for excellent research assistance. All errors are, of course, my own. The data used in this article are available through the Dataverse Network Project (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq) and on the ISA data archive online at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html.
The Tariff and the Lobbyist: Political Institutions, Interest Group Politics, and U.S. Trade Policy
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 427–445, June 2008
How to Cite
Ehrlich, S. D. (2008), The Tariff and the Lobbyist: Political Institutions, Interest Group Politics, and U.S. Trade Policy. International Studies Quarterly, 52: 427–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2008.00508.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!