Author’s note: Thanks to Elisabeth Wood, William Stanley, Christopher Butler, and Mark Peceny for their helpful comments on several drafts of this paper. The database used in this study, as well as a description of it, is available on the International Studies Quarterly website (Note: You will need Microsoft Excel to open the data set and Microsoft Word to open the accompanying instructions).
Wartime Sexual Violence in Guatemala and Peru†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 445–468, June 2009
How to Cite
Leiby, M. L. (2009), Wartime Sexual Violence in Guatemala and Peru. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 445–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00541.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!