Authors' note: The author thanks Lee Ann Banaszak, Forrest Briscoe, Major Coleman, Alex Colvin, Peter Evans, Quan Li, David McCarthy, David Meyer, Kimberly Nolan Garcia, Patrick S. Rafail, and Sidney Tarrow for their comments on earlier versions of this article. All errors that remain are my responsibility. Research for this article was made possible by a fellowship from the International Dissertation Field Research Fellowship Program of the Social Science Research Council with funds provided by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. Replication data for the analyses in this article can be found at the ISQ Web site: http://isanet.ccit.arizona.edu/data_archive.html.
Two Logics of Labor Organizing in the Global Apparel Industry
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 545–570, September 2009
How to Cite
Anner, M. (2009), Two Logics of Labor Organizing in the Global Apparel Industry. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 545–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00546.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!