Authors’ note: The order in which the authors’ names appear was determined alphabetically and does not reflect any degree of hierarchy in terms of theoretical or methodological contributions to the project. A previous version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Peace Science Society International, Columbia, SC, November 2–4, 2007. The authors thank Qing (Maria) Yang and Mingyan Li for their research assistance and David Bearce, Charli Carpenter, Chuck Gochman, Michael Goodhart, and Ashley Leeds for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Fostering Peace After Civil War: Commitment Problems and Agreement Design
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 737–759, September 2009
How to Cite
Mattes, M. and Savun, B. (2009), Fostering Peace After Civil War: Commitment Problems and Agreement Design. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 737–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00554.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!