Authors’ note: The order in which the authors’ names appear was determined alphabetically and does not reflect any degree of hierarchy in terms of theoretical or methodological contributions to the project. A previous version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Peace Science Society International, Columbia, SC, November 2–4, 2007. The authors thank Qing (Maria) Yang and Mingyan Li for their research assistance and David Bearce, Charli Carpenter, Chuck Gochman, Michael Goodhart, and Ashley Leeds for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Fostering Peace After Civil War: Commitment Problems and Agreement Design
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 737–759, September 2009
How to Cite
Mattes, M. and Savun, B. (2009), Fostering Peace After Civil War: Commitment Problems and Agreement Design. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 737–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00554.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!