Authors' note: The author would like to thank Beth Simmons, Ruth Collier, Jim Robinson, Sebastian Etchemendy, Jonas Pontusson, Deborah Yashar, Helen Milner, Joshua Tucker, Peter Rosendorff, David Stasavage, Carmela Lutmar, and Jim Vreeland for comments on earlier versions of this article. All the remaining errors are obviously mine.
Public Goods or Political Pandering: Evidence from IMF Programs in Latin America and Eastern Europe
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 787–816, September 2009
How to Cite
Pop-Eleches, G. (2009), Public Goods or Political Pandering: Evidence from IMF Programs in Latin America and Eastern Europe. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 787–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00556.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!