Authors’ note: The name ordering is reverse alphabetical, and does not denote unequal contributions. We thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments. We gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Science Foundation (SES-0518945 and SES-0518185). Because of space constraints, the proofs to all of the propositions in this article are provided in a technical supplement, which is available at the authors’ Web sites at http://www-polisci.tamu.edu/faculty/tarar and http://www.duke.edu/~bl38, as well the ISQ repositories at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive/, and the Dataverse Network: http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/.
Public Commitment in Crisis Bargaining
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 817–839, September 2009
How to Cite
Tarar, A. and Leventoğlu, B. (2009), Public Commitment in Crisis Bargaining. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 817–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00557.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!