Changing Economic Openness for Environmental Policy Convergence: When Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Induce Convergence of Environmental Regulation?
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 931–953, December 2009
How to Cite
Bechtel, M. M. and Tosun, J. (2009), Changing Economic Openness for Environmental Policy Convergence: When Can Bilateral Trade Agreements Induce Convergence of Environmental Regulation?. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 931–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00563.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!