Authors’ note: The authors, considering their contributions to be equal, have listed their names alphabetically. We thank Scott Bennett for his feedback on early versions of this work and are grateful for the constructive suggestions of three anonymous reviewers. The data sets and Stata do-files used for this article can be found at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html and http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq.
Does Attrition Behavior Help Explain the Duration of Interstate Wars? A Game Theoretic and Empirical Analysis
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1051–1073, December 2009
How to Cite
Langlois, C. C. and Langlois, J.-P. P. (2009), Does Attrition Behavior Help Explain the Duration of Interstate Wars? A Game Theoretic and Empirical Analysis. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 1051–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00568.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
Vol. 56, Issue 1, 227, Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!