Author’s note: The author wants to thank Yoram Haftel, Aseem Prakash, Michael Ward, Erik Wibbels, and three anonymous reviewers and editors of the ISQ for their excellent comments and suggestions. The author also wants to thank Paul Ingram for kindly sharing the IGO function and capacity data. Data and code for this research can be found at http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~caox.
Networks of Intergovernmental Organizations and Convergence in Domestic Economic Policies
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1095–1130, December 2009
How to Cite
Cao, X. (2009), Networks of Intergovernmental Organizations and Convergence in Domestic Economic Policies. International Studies Quarterly, 53: 1095–1130. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00570.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!