Authors’ notes: We thank Anne Dutia, Kris Miler, panel participants at the 2007 International Studies Association meetings, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on this paper. We also benefited from the able research assistance of Richard Laird and Masaki Nakamoto, as well as Kacem Ayachi, Alex Fit-Florea, and Anca Turcu. Funding for the coding of the treaties was provided by the University of Texas at Dallas. Replication data are available via the Dataverse Network Project (http://www.dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq).
Delegating Differences: Bilateral Investment Treaties and Bargaining Over Dispute Resolution Provisions
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 1–26, March 2010
How to Cite
Allee, T. and Peinhardt, C. (2010), Delegating Differences: Bilateral Investment Treaties and Bargaining Over Dispute Resolution Provisions. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 1–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00575.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!