Author’s notes: The author would like to thank Devon Curtis, Sefton Darby, Mette Eilstrup Sangiovanni, Johanna Jonsdottir, Ricardo Soares de Oliveira, Geraldo Zahran, and the anonymous referees for providing extremely helpful comments. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the World Bank PhD Workshop, held at the Annual Bank Conference for Development Economics in Cape Town in May 2008.
Reputational Concerns and the Emergence of Oil Sector Transparency as an International Norm
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 103–126, March 2010
How to Cite
Gillies, A. (2010), Reputational Concerns and the Emergence of Oil Sector Transparency as an International Norm. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 103–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00579.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!