Author’s notes: For their very helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper, I would like to thank Stacy Bondanella, James A. Caporaso, Jamie Mayerfeld, Jonathan Mercer, Aseem Prakash, and Michael D. Ward, as well as the editors and anonymous reviewers at ISQ. Replication files can be downloaded from the International Studies Quarterly Dataverse Web site (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq).
The Company You Keep: International Socialization and the Diffusion of Human Rights Norms
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 127–145, March 2010
How to Cite
Greenhill, B. (2010), The Company You Keep: International Socialization and the Diffusion of Human Rights Norms. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 127–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00580.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!