The author thanks Luke Keele, Terry Sullivan, Mark Williams, and the many anonymous reviewers whose comments helped me strengthen the argument and analysis presented here. Replication materials are available at http://www.unc.edu/~toatley.
Political Institutions and Foreign Debt in the Developing World1
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 175–195, March 2010
How to Cite
Oatley, T. (2010), Political Institutions and Foreign Debt in the Developing World. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 175–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00582.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!