We would like to thank Joe Clare and Rod Abouharb for commenting on an earlier version of this manuscript. In addition, the three reviewers offered insightful critiques that certainly made the article better. We, however, take full credit for all of the errors and omissions.
A Tale of Two Types: Rebel Goals and the Onset of Civil Wars1
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 213–240, March 2010
How to Cite
Sobek, D. and Payne, C. L. (2010), A Tale of Two Types: Rebel Goals and the Onset of Civil Wars. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 213–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00584.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!