Author’s notes: Previous versions of this article have been presented at seminars at the European University Institute, McGill University, Princeton University, Syracuse University, the Swedish Institute of International Affairs, the University of London, the University of Oslo, the University of Pennsylvania, and Temple University, as well as at conferences organized by the International Studies Association and the ECPR’s Standing Group on the European Union. For constructive and helpful comments, I wish to thank, in particular, Karen Alter, Peter Bursens, Orfeo Fioretos, Robert Keohane, Lisa Martin, Andrew Moravcsik, Mark Pollack, John Odell, Johan P. Olsen, Craig Parsons, and Oran Young, as well as the editors of and anonymous reviewers for ISQ.
The Power of the Chair: Formal Leadership in International Cooperation
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 241–265, March 2010
How to Cite
Tallberg, J. (2010), The Power of the Chair: Formal Leadership in International Cooperation. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 241–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00585.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!