Authors’ notes: Previous versions of this paper were presented at the 2005 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association in Washington, DC and the 2007 Annual Meeting of the International Studies Association in Chicago, IL. The authors would like to thank Siddharth Swaminathan, Michelle Benson, Alex Braithwaite, Jacek Kugler, Kristin Johnson, and the editor and anonymous reviewers of ISQ for their helpful advice on previous versions of this paper. The data used in this article are available on the ISA data archive at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html and the Dataverse Network Project at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq.
War, Economic Development, and Political Development in the Contemporary International System
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 267–287, March 2010
How to Cite
Thies, C. G. and Sobek, D. (2010), War, Economic Development, and Political Development in the Contemporary International System. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 267–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2009.00586.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!