Author’s Note: The author wants to thank Lorraine Eden, Robert Franzese, Jude Hays, Gyung-Ho Jeong, Aseem Prakash, Hugh Ward, Mike Ward, Erik Wibbels and two anonymous reviewers and editors of the ISQ for their excellent comments and suggestions. Data and R code for this research can be found at: http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~caox/.
Networks as Channels of Policy Diffusion: Explaining Worldwide Changes in Capital Taxation, 1998–2006
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 823–854, September 2010
How to Cite
Cao, X. (2010), Networks as Channels of Policy Diffusion: Explaining Worldwide Changes in Capital Taxation, 1998–2006. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 823–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2010.00611.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!