We thank Kevin Clarke, Brian Lai, Tim Nordstrom, and Clayton Thyne for helpful comments. All authors contributed equally to the development of the article. Their names are listed in reverse alphabetical order. Data used in this article can be downloaded from http://myweb.uiowa.edu/fboehmke/methods.html.
The Influence of International Organizations on Militarized Dispute Initiation and Duration1
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1123–1141, December 2010
How to Cite
Shannon, M., Morey, D. and Boehmke, . F. J. (2010), The Influence of International Organizations on Militarized Dispute Initiation and Duration. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 1123–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2010.00629.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!