For helpful criticisms and comments on earlier drafts of the article, the author would like to thank Lars-Erik Cederman, Robert Jervis, Andrew Kydd, Gerard J. Libaridian, Kevin Narizny, Holger Schmidt, Jack Snyder, Robert Trager, and the anonymous reviewers. He also gratefully acknowledges the institutional support he has received from the Olin Institute for Strategic Studies and the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University, and the Center for Comparative and International Studies at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology at different stages of work on this article.
Third-Party Intervention and the Escalation of State-Minority Conflicts1
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1143–1174, December 2010
How to Cite
Grigoryan, A. (2010), Third-Party Intervention and the Escalation of State-Minority Conflicts. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 1143–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2010.00630.x
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!