Authors’ note: Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, August 30–September 2, 2007, Chicago, and the 67th Annual National Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, April 2–5, 2009, Chicago, IL. We thank Anu Bradford, Kelly Kollman, the editors of International Studies Quarterly, and the anonymous reviewers for very helpful comments and Catriona Webster for research assistance. Replication materials and the appendix may be found on the International Studies Quarterly Web site (http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq).
The Private Provision of Public Goods: Corporate Commitments and the United Nations Global Compact1
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1175–1187, December 2010
How to Cite
Bernhagen, P. and Mitchell, N. J. (2010), The Private Provision of Public Goods: Corporate Commitments and the United Nations Global Compact. International Studies Quarterly, 54: 1175–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2010.00631.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!