Author’s note: A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2010 Conference of the International Studies Association in New Orleans. The project benefitted greatly from the helpful comments from three anonymous reviewers and a number of colleagues, including Aysegul Aydin, David Brown, Steve Chan, Zane Kelly, Paul Posner, Melanie Sisson, Scott Wolford, and Glenn Wright. Replication data and a supplemental data appendix are available online at the publisher’s and author’s websites. All errors are my own.
Buying Support and Buying Time: The Effect of Regime Consolidation on Public Goods Provision1
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 625–646, September 2011
How to Cite
Bell, C. (2011), Buying Support and Buying Time: The Effect of Regime Consolidation on Public Goods Provision. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 625–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00664.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!