Author’s note: A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2010 Conference of the International Studies Association in New Orleans. The project benefitted greatly from the helpful comments from three anonymous reviewers and a number of colleagues, including Aysegul Aydin, David Brown, Steve Chan, Zane Kelly, Paul Posner, Melanie Sisson, Scott Wolford, and Glenn Wright. Replication data and a supplemental data appendix are available online at the publisher’s and author’s websites. All errors are my own.
Buying Support and Buying Time: The Effect of Regime Consolidation on Public Goods Provision1
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 625–646, September 2011
How to Cite
Bell, C. (2011), Buying Support and Buying Time: The Effect of Regime Consolidation on Public Goods Provision. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 625–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00664.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!