The author thanks Scott Gartner, Zeev Maoz, Kyle Beardsley, Brad Jones, Jo Andrews, Renatto Corbetta, Leo Blanken, Jacob Bercovitch, Gunes Tezcur, Vincent Mahler, Alexandru Grigorescu, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. The participants of the Journeys in World Politics workshop and members of the Working Group on Conflict Prevention also provided helpful suggestions. Sara McKeever, Andrea Morrison, and Jacob Hogan provided valuable research assistance. The Folke Bernadotte Academy provided financial support for the project.
The Impact of State Relationships on If, When, and How Conflict Management Occurs1
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 691–715, September 2011
How to Cite
Melin, M. M. (2011), The Impact of State Relationships on If, When, and How Conflict Management Occurs. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 691–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00665.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!