Author’s notes: For constructive and helpful comments, I wish to thank Allan Dafoe, Patricia Hajek, Shali Luo, John Oneal, Matthew Powers, Bruce Russett, George Tsebelis, and Bennet Zelner. Replication materials are available on the Dataverse Network Project at http://dvn.iq.harvard.edu/dvn/dv/isq.
Re-Evaluating Capitalist and Democratic Peace Models1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 759–769, September 2011
How to Cite
Choi, S.-W. (2011), Re-Evaluating Capitalist and Democratic Peace Models. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 759–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00674.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!