The authors thank the participants in Government 3005b at Harvard University and the anonymous referees for their advice and suggestions. A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2006 International Studies Association Annual Meeting. All errors are the authors alone. Replication data are available at http://www.michaelchorowitz.com/data/.
Domestic Institutions and Wartime Casualties1
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 909–936, December 2011
How to Cite
Horowitz, M. C., Simpson, E. M. and Stam, A. C. (2011), Domestic Institutions and Wartime Casualties. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 909–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00679.x
This could also theoretically be true of mercenaries.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!