The author thanks Paul Kellstedt, Ken Meier, and Dave Peterson for helpful comments and suggestions. Data analyzed in this article are available on the author’s web site (http://www-polisci.tamu.edu/faculty/lipsmeyer/).
Booms and Busts: How Parliamentary Governments and Economic Context Influence Welfare Policy1
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 959–980, December 2011
How to Cite
Lipsmeyer, . C. S. (2011), Booms and Busts: How Parliamentary Governments and Economic Context Influence Welfare Policy. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 959–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00685.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!