Thomas Plümper is corresponding author (email@example.com). Equal authorship. We thank Kristina Bodea, Simon Hix, Lawrence Broz, Mick Laver, Jose Fernandez-Albertos, Robert Franzese and participants at the LSE Political Science and Political Economy seminar and at the ECPR standing group political economy’s annual conference at IIIS, Dublin as well as anonymous referees for constructive comments. Data and a replication file for this article are available online at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html.
Fear of Floating and de Facto Exchange Rate Pegs with Multiple Key Currencies1
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1121–1142, December 2011
How to Cite
Plümper, T. and Neumayer, E. (2011), Fear of Floating and de Facto Exchange Rate Pegs with Multiple Key Currencies. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 1121–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00686.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!