Thomas Plümper is corresponding author (email@example.com). Equal authorship. We thank Kristina Bodea, Simon Hix, Lawrence Broz, Mick Laver, Jose Fernandez-Albertos, Robert Franzese and participants at the LSE Political Science and Political Economy seminar and at the ECPR standing group political economy’s annual conference at IIIS, Dublin as well as anonymous referees for constructive comments. Data and a replication file for this article are available online at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html.
Fear of Floating and de Facto Exchange Rate Pegs with Multiple Key Currencies1
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1121–1142, December 2011
How to Cite
Plümper, T. and Neumayer, E. (2011), Fear of Floating and de Facto Exchange Rate Pegs with Multiple Key Currencies. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 1121–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00686.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!