I thank the University of Delaware for financial support for this research. Thanks go also to Satoshi Machida, Wang Yu, and Dina Delias for their able help as research assistants; to Rommel Banlaoi, Benny Bacani, and Rufa Guiam for invaluable aid in arranging interviews; and to the dozens of new friends in the Philippines who made research on this project such a pleasure.
Symbols, Frames, and Violence: Studying Ethnic War in the Philippines1
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 937–958, December 2011
How to Cite
Kaufman, . S. J. (2011), Symbols, Frames, and Violence: Studying Ethnic War in the Philippines. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 937–958. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00689.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!