Part of the work on this article was completed while Michael Goodhart was a Research Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation; he gratefully acknowledges the Foundation’s support. The authors are also grateful to Dan London, to Daniela Donno-Panayides, and to several anonymous readers for their constructive comments on earlier versions of this essay.
The New Sovereigntist Challenge for Global Governance: Democracy without Sovereignty1
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 1047–1068, December 2011
How to Cite
Goodhart, M. and Taninchev, S. B. (2011), The New Sovereigntist Challenge for Global Governance: Democracy without Sovereignty. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 1047–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00691.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!