We thank Thomas Brambor, Alexandre Debs, Alberto Diaz-Cayeros, Hein Goemans, Miriam Golden, Lucy Goodhart, Jon Hanson, Christian Houle, Indridi Indridason, Simon Jackman, Karen Long Jusko, Kerim Can Kavakli, Luke Keele, Bonnie Meguid, Angela O'Mahoney, Oliver Pamp, Bing Powell, Stephanie Richard, and Guillermo Trejo for helpful comments. Previous versions of this paper have been delivered at the annual meetings of the APSA, MPSA, IPES, and ECPR as well as at the University of Rochester Comparative Politics Workshop, the Stanford Political Science Works in Progress Group, and the Leitner Political Economy Seminar, Yale University.
Counting Calories: Democracy and Distribution in the Developing World1
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 887–908, December 2011
How to Cite
Blaydes, L. and Kayser, M. A. (2011), Counting Calories: Democracy and Distribution in the Developing World. International Studies Quarterly, 55: 887–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00692.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!