Author’s notes: This research was supported by a grant from the U.S. National Science Foundation (SES-0819494), Dean’s Dissertation Fellowship, Regents Graduate Fellowship, the Clyde E. and Garnet G. Starkey Scholarship Award, and a Research Project and Travel (RPT) grant from the University of New Mexico. I thank Wendy Hansen for her invaluable support during the many iterations of this research, William Stanley, Lonna Atkeson, and the anonymous reviewers for their very useful comments and suggestions. Special thanks to the Informal Sector Service Center (INSEC) in Nepal for providing me with critical support, expertise, and office space during my field work. Data used in this article can be downloaded from http://cmich.edu/chsbs/x33374.xml.
The Plight of the Forgotten Ones: Civil War and Forced Migration1
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 590–606, September 2012
How to Cite
ADHIKARI, P. (2012), The Plight of the Forgotten Ones: Civil War and Forced Migration. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 590–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00712.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!