Author’s notes: I would like to thank Bahar Ulupinar, James C. Garand, Mark J. Gasiorowski, Rick Swanson, Scott Mire, and the two anonymous reviewers and the editors of International Studies Quarterly for their invaluable feedback. Further inquiries about the data set utilized and data management and analyses procedures employed in this research are welcome.
Party Politics and International Trade: Mainstream Parties, Niche Parties, and Trade Openness1
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 397–404, June 2012
How to Cite
Camyar, I. (2012), Party Politics and International Trade: Mainstream Parties, Niche Parties, and Trade Openness. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 397–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00714.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!