Authors’ notes: Earlier versions of this paper benefited from presentations at the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in Toronto and the Research in International Politics workshop at The Ohio State University. We thank the ISQ editorial team and anonymous reviewers, as well as Ben Jones, Jon Krosnick, Jon Mercer, Irfan Nooruddin, and Brian Rathbun for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript, and Emily Lynch and Eleonora Mattiacci for their research assistance. Kertzer acknowledges the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Replication data and Appendices are available online at http://polisci.osu.edu/grads/kertzer.1/.
Folk Realism: Testing the Microfoundations of Realism in Ordinary Citizens1
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 245–258, June 2012
How to Cite
Kertzer, . J. D. and McGraw, . K. M. (2012), Folk Realism: Testing the Microfoundations of Realism in Ordinary Citizens. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 245–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00715.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!