Authors’ notes: Earlier versions of this paper benefited from presentations at the 2009 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association in Toronto and the Research in International Politics workshop at The Ohio State University. We thank the ISQ editorial team and anonymous reviewers, as well as Ben Jones, Jon Krosnick, Jon Mercer, Irfan Nooruddin, and Brian Rathbun for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript, and Emily Lynch and Eleonora Mattiacci for their research assistance. Kertzer acknowledges the support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Replication data and Appendices are available online at http://polisci.osu.edu/grads/kertzer.1/.
Folk Realism: Testing the Microfoundations of Realism in Ordinary Citizens1
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 245–258, June 2012
How to Cite
Kertzer, . J. D. and McGraw, . K. M. (2012), Folk Realism: Testing the Microfoundations of Realism in Ordinary Citizens. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 245–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00715.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!