Author’s notes: We are grateful for the excellent research assistance of Mark Kutzbach, Benjamin Bohr, Ramon Broers, and David Swanson. The paper also benefited from the constructive suggestions of Evan Schofer and the participants in the UC Irvine International Comparative Sociology Workshop and from those of the anonymous reviewers.
Patterns of Death Penalty Abolition, 1960–2005: Domestic and International Factors1
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 275–289, June 2012
How to Cite
Mc Gann , A. and Sandholtz, W. (2012), Patterns of Death Penalty Abolition, 1960–2005: Domestic and International Factors. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 275–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2011.00716.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!