Author’s notes: The author would like to thank Brian Lai, Emily Beaulieu, Wonbin Cho, Daniel Morey, Geoffrey Wallace, members of the UK International Relations Reading Group, and the editor and anonymous reviewers of ISQ for their helpful advice on previous versions of this paper. The data used in this article are available on the ISA data archive at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html and at http://www.uky.edu/~clthyn2/research.htm.
Information, Commitment, and Intra-War Bargaining: The Effect of Governmental Constraints on Civil War Duration1
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 307–321, June 2012
How to Cite
Thyne, . C. L. (2012), Information, Commitment, and Intra-War Bargaining: The Effect of Governmental Constraints on Civil War Duration. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 307–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00719.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!