Replication data for this paper are downloadable at http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~jsorens/. We thank Scott Cooper, Michelle Benson, Harvey Palmer, Lucy Goodhart, Glen Biglaiser, Nils Petter Gleditsch, and participants in the University at Buffalo Department of Political Science research seminar for helpful discussions on this topic. Standard disclaimers apply.
Does Foreign Investment Really Reduce Repression?1
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 427–436, June 2012
How to Cite
Sorens, J. and Ruger, W. (2012), Does Foreign Investment Really Reduce Repression?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 427–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00722.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!