The author would like to thank Edmund Malesky, Roger Larocca, David Roodman, Jonathan Krieckhaus, William Thompson, and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and suggestions. This paper was previously presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. Replication materials, including data and a STATA do file, are available at https://sites.google.com/a/oakland.edu/mfails/.
Inequality, Institutions, and the Risks to Foreign Investment1
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 516–529, September 2012
How to Cite
FAILS, M. D. (2012), Inequality, Institutions, and the Risks to Foreign Investment. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 516–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00725.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!