For their comments and suggestions, I would like to thank Guy Whitten, Brett Ashley Leeds, James Vreeland, the editor, and the anonymous referees; participants at the 2008 conference “Analyzing European Politics in the 21st Century” at Texas A&M University; and panelists at the 2009 Texas Triangle IR conference and the 2009 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. This research was supported by a grant from the European Union Center of Excellence, Texas A&M University. Replication materials will be available at the ISQ Web site.
Donors’ Preferences and Agent Choice: Delegation of European Development Aid1
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 381–395, June 2012
How to Cite
Mc Lean , . E. V. (2012), Donors’ Preferences and Agent Choice: Delegation of European Development Aid. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 381–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00727.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!